Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome to my Story

WELCOME to those of you visiting!! My STORY started in IOWA where I lived for the majority of my life in Des Moines with my Family & Friends. I have always LOVED to play SOFTBALL which I started to play when I was 5 years old and I HAVEN'T STOPPED YET!

The scariest thing I have ever done in my life was moving my son (Patrick) and I to ARIZONA where I DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE except my Mom & Step-Dad.

And even though leaving EVERYONE & EVERYTHING I knew was the HARDEST thing I have ever done in my life.....it has also turned out to be the BEST thing I have done as well!!

Because when I got a job & saved enough money for my own place, I moved into an apartment where my FRONT DOOR happened to face the FRONT DOOR of my future husband. Before long, I learned about the gospel, agreed to be baptized & married the man who made my life wonderful, AUSTIN. We were blessed with the sweetest girl in the world (Lexi) in 1998 and the 4 of us lived in Mesa for 10 years. We decided to build a NEW home in the San Tan area and moved into our new home in 2006.

I am looking forward to the future and everything life brings to me & my family.

Teresa ("T")

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats on getting your blog up!! You will find that it is VERY addicting!! I am always wanting to take a quick picture because it will make a good blog post!! :-) Post often!!

Kayla said...

Yahoo another blog I get to stock:) I totally mean that in a good way, it is fun to get to know things about friends that you probley wouldnt otherwise know about there day to day life:)