Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update on DADs Accident 9/30/08

I want to Thank everyone for their E-mails expressing their concerns about my DAD and since I’m not really sure “who actually knows” about the accident and “who doesn’t”, I thought it would be easier for me to give everyone the report instead of explaining it all on several occasions.

My DAD was in a very serious motorcycle accident on Friday Sept 19th, 2008 so I have been back in IOWA with the rest of my family waiting to see if he was going to need surgery to relieve the swelling around his brain or if he had internal bleeding or other internal damages due to the broken ribs & extreme bruising around his lungs. He has been in ICU most of this time so we have been praying constantly and we think it’s worked because his DR’s are starting to believe that he might be out-of-danger from most of the life-threatening issues they have been worrying about. The possibility of him having an Aneurism (or blood clot) is still pretty high so he isn’t allowed to get-up, move around or do any walking yet so we have family members helping him out until we can get some “home healthcare” assistance.

I want to Thank all of you for your kind thoughts and ask that you keep us in your prayers!

“Teresa”

No comments: