Thursday, June 11, 2009

NOW on Facebook

I've had several friends REMIND ME "how long it's been since I posted on my BLOG so I have committed to "Posting" at least once a week or more from here on out!

But I am finally catching up with the rest of the world by getting myself on FACEBOOK so I invite you all to visit my Wall too because I've actually figured out "how to post pictures" on FACEBOOK but I STILL haven't figured out how to do that on this blog or "how to link both of those accounts together. So if any of you feel like helping me get started......I'd love for you to E-mail some step-by-step instructions & I'll be happy to do it.

You can find me on Facebook at the following: Teresa Doland Stewart

Hope to talk to you soon at either one....."T"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah!! i'm so glad you are on facebook too